First post. Oh wow.



Okay, umm, well, hi. I don’t know what this is for (not at all) and i think i’m too busy to read the instructions (if there are any, i don’t know) or to even click the “Help”. So actually i’m just curious about what Microsoft Word really have inside it and i searched for anything new. You know, other else than Blank documents, Tables, or Presentation Covers. All this time, i clicked the same button and made the same project or do the other things i only knew (maybe half of the people who use microsoft word would do the same). I found it interesting when i read the word “Blog” besides the coloring pages and the certificates and everything i didn’t thought of when i opened this old software which is pretty famous at being boring. But for me, not at all.

You see, it has been a few minutes since i opened this “Blog Post” thingy and i have written 165 words with no heavy feeling at all. And now 175 words. And now 179 words. Yeay. The more words, the more i like it. You know now i like to write. I like to read too, but i like writing better. I like expressing. I like to understand too, but i like expressing better. So far, well, actually, i haven’t write any book. I have, but it’s not published. I don’t know, i’m just not ready. I don’t even know my hobby. Well at least i know, for sure, and i’m really really sure, that if i change my mind i must be dreaming, i would never, ever, ever, want, or even think about, being a doctor. Or a nurse. Or a pharmacist. Or an errrgghhhhh eww i’m sooooo not being one of those. I am not mean enough to be that. Ugh.

Oh look, 311 words.

Talents? Uhm let me think. Let’s see from the “interest” side first. I like to write (duuhh). I like to read. I like to sing. I like listening to music. I like to take pictures. I like to open Tumblr, and you know i must be looking at some great pictures. I like to cook. I like to eat. I like to opposite the words that i assume as my hobby and make those opposites to be my hobby too to make more words and i know you know. The more words, the more i like it.

Hey, 411 words.

100 words are only a few. I mean, writing is easy for me. You just have to combine letters to make words, combine words to make sentences, combine sentences to make paragraphs, and there you go! You just wrote! What makes it easy, is the language. I pretend i’m talking to someone when i’m writing. I choose “English” because i like it. You should know, i’m an Indonesian. I was born with Indonesian, and English. I call my mother “Mom” and call my father “Dad”. And i’m proud!

Well what do you know, 100 words! I now wrote, 511 words.

Keep thinking dude, keep thinking.

Popular posts from this blog

Aku Tidak Ingin Mati Dengan Tenang

Lihat Khianat & Lihat Khianat 2.0